Frequently Asked Questions
1. I can't find my part on your site. What should I do?
You can contact us on the online chat or firstname.lastname@example.org and send us the needed part number and we will be happy to check that for you.
2. Do you also sell replacement parts for other appliances?
Yes, we have replacement parts for most of the appliances as dishwashers, air conditioners, kitchens, etc. You can also take a look into our available categories.
3. How do I know if my appliance is a Whirlpool appliance?
You will find the brand, model and serial number printed on a metal plate or sticker and it can either be located inside or outside your appliance. If you are not sure where to find your appliance’s model number, inform us and we will gladly send you a picture to guide you into finding it.
4. How do I know it's the right part?
The best way through which you can find out if a part truly fits your appliance is by providing us with the model number of that appliance so that we can look in our database to see which one matches.
5. How do I get an estimate on shipping charges?
We offer three shipping options, and its cost varies depending on each one. The standard cost is $9.99
6. What does "OEM" mean?
OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer. Parts that are supplied by the same manufacturer that made the appliance.
7. Where can I find the price of Whirlpool parts?
You can find the prices of our Whirlpool parts and of all of our other appliance parts at the bottom of each listing.
8. Which brands for refrigerator parts do you carry?
We have brands such as WHIRLPOOL, LG, BROAN, SAMSUNG, GENERAL ELECTRIC, ELECTROLUX. However, you can contact us if you need any other brand.
9. What are the benefits of buying Whirlpool compatible parts online?
You will have an exact match for your appliance, the catalog is very wide, comparing prices it's much easier and you save time and energy going from one place to another.